Blue Ridge Community and Technical College offers a variety of student organizations geared to the diverse interests of our students. Getting involved with student clubs, organizations, and activities is a great way to build your network of friends and gain valuable leadership experience!
- Blue Ridge Drama Club
- Education Club
- Emergency Medical Services (EMS)
- Phi Beta Lambda – Future Business Leaders of America
- Phi Theta Kappa (PTK) International Honor Society
- S.A.G.A. (Sexuality and Gender Alliance)
- Space Club
- Speculative Fiction Club
- Sports and Recreation Club
- Student Government Association
- Student Nurses Association (SNA)
- Student Veterans Association
- STEM Club
The Outlet was launched in 2009 by Assistant Professor of English, Deidre Morrison when the College met at the Dunn Outlet building. In Spring 2017, the arts and letters magazine acquired “Bloom Where You Are Planted” as a subtitle, appropriate to the new and growing campuses where the College community is housed.
Below are the latest editions. Please read, enjoy, and gather creative work for the next year! For questions, contact Kathy Cox email@example.com.
The Spring Play
The Blue Ridge Drama Club proudly presents Many Mansions by James Ralston as the spring 2023 play, showing at the Apollo Civic Theatre on March 16th – March 18th at 8 p.m. Tickets are $6 for the general public and $3 for students, and are available at the door. Come join us!