Fields marked with a * are required
To use peer nomination to recognize one adjunct per semester who has made outstanding contributions to the institution that exemplify service and commitment to organizational goals and initiatives.
Any Blue Ridge CTC employee may submit a nomination for Adjunct of the Semester each fall and spring. Any temporary part time adjunct currently working in the semester they are nominated and are in good standing are eligible for nomination and selection.
Through work performance and duties, the nominee has:
- Exemplified the mission of the College and made special contributions to the Institution. Displayed integrity in performance of job duties, treating peers and students with respect.
- Maintained a positive attitude toward responsibilities, peers, and students and serves as a role model to others
- Displayed commitment to institutional initiatives and goes beyond the call of duty to contribute to the education of students. Ensured peers and students have adequate information to be successful.
- Exceeded expectations on a project, carrying out additional responsibilities beyond the regular job assignment for the good of the campus. Committed to performing the best work possible at all times.
- Made outstanding contributions to the institution through his/her performance of job duties. Continually exhibited a willingness to learn and contribute to team and organizational goals.
- Supported the work of team members across the organization and inspires exemplary performance from all employees and students. Motivated others to perform.
Please provide a narrative for each of the criteria below.