In the Registrar’s office, we assist with transcript requests, course changes, transferring information, and all things related to your academic records. For questions or assistance, always feel free to contact us at 304-260-4380.
Registering, adding, or dropping classes, and requesting an unofficial transcript is easy, thanks to our web-based system, BRIDGE. Visit the BRIDGE link on the homepage, and your USER ID (C number) and PIN Number to get started!
Blue Ridge CTC Registrar’s Office
Transcript Questions: email@example.com
Registrar Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Forms Available Via Bridge
Students should access and complete the following forms using their BRIDGE account below:
Academic Change Forms
- Add or Change a Major
- Change Advisor
- Change Catalog Year
- Change Graduation Date
- Complete a Section Change
- Request an Overload
Registrar Change Forms
- Petition to Drop, Add or Withdraw from a class
- Apply for Academic Forgiveness
- Transfer Approval
- Complete Withdrawal
- Course Change Form
- Graduation Application and Date Change
Official academic transcripts can be ordered via the Web 24/7 through the National Student Clearinghouse. You can place as many orders as you like in one session using any major credit card. Your card will only be charged after your order has been completed. Order updates are available via mobile text message and will also be emailed to you. You can also track your order online using your email address and order number.
Students ordering transcripts via the National Student Clearinghouse, who have designated campus pick up, should wait for a call to ensure transcript availability prior to attempting to retrieve the requested transcript. Any financial obligations to the college, on behalf of the student, must be satisfied before transcripts will be released.
Transcript Ordering, a service of the National Student Clearinghouse, offers a fast, simple and secure way to order copies of your transcript via the Web.
- Go to the National Student Clearinghouse website.
- Click on ‘Order-Track-Verify.’ It is the only Green button on the screen.
- Click on ‘Order or Track a Transcript.’
- Choose ‘Blue Ridge Community and Technical College’.
- Click on ‘Continue.’
- Review the transcript ordering information and at the bottom on the page click on ‘ORDER TRANSCRIPT(S).’
- Enter your personal information (Name, Date of Birth, Student ID Number, Social Security Number, Phone Number, and Email), then click ‘Continue.’
- Enter your contact information (Street Address, City, State, Zip). Enter your enrollment information (when you attended Blue Ridge CTC and if you earned a degree) then click ‘Continue.’
- Enter any degrees and the year that they were awarded, these are only degrees earned at BRCTC. This is optional, when finished click ‘Continue.
- Enter what type of establishment the transcript is being sent to (this could be another college or university, a test center, a business, or yourself). You will type the school or organization from the available drop down boxes, then click ‘Continue.’
- Select a processing option. You can choose to have it sent now or after grades are posted and graduates are certified for the current semester. (If you just completed courses make sure everything is up to date on Bridge BEFORE choosing the NOW option). Choose the Purpose of the transcript from the drop down box. Choose a delivery method (Electronic PDF, Pick Up, Mail). Based on the choice you will receive a different set of options. Enter the information for the recipient (make sure you check the box confirming your delivery options and choose your number of copies). If you have additional documents such as required forms to be submitted, upload them here. Then click ‘Continue’.
- Confirm your order information, if you have additional recipients, you can enter them here or click on ‘Checkout’ to continue.
- You will then sign your consent form. This is required for any transcript to be released. Once electronically signed you will click ‘Accept Signature’.
- Then click ‘Continue’.
- Enter your credit card information and billing address then click on ‘Submit Order’.
- You will receive email and/or text notifications as your transcript order progresses.
Transcript Ordering complies with all published guidelines of the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), which protects students’ privacy rights in their education records.