Follett is Blue Ridge CTC’s official campus Bookstore. The Follett Bookstore operates at the Technology Center (Tech Center) location.
All Textbooks are located at the Tech Center, 5550 Winchester Avenue, Martinsburg, WV 25405.
Bookstore Contact Information
The Follett bookstore manager for Blue Ridge CTC is Michael Conrad, email@example.com.
The Follett bookstore main office is located at the Tech Center and the staff may be reached by phone and email to serve you:
Submit a Bookstore Question
The Textbook Department is located at 5550 Winchester Avenue, Martinsburg, WV 25405, Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Textbook/Course Materials Information
Textbook and course material information for students is available via the college website and Follett bookstore webpage, and the student BRIDGE registration.
Shop the Blue Ridge CTC Follett campus bookstore for textbooks and course materials via the college website and Follett bookstore web page.
Submit a Bookstore Question
Textbook and Course Material Purchasing/Pick-up
Step-by-step directions for textbook and course material orders and purchases are available in the Textbook Processes reference guide:
- Textbook/bookstore orders – page 12;
- Textbook online selection and purchases from the student BRIDGE account – page 13; and
- Textbook online selection and purchases from the Blue Ridge CTC website – page 17.
Textbook fulfillment orders are available at the Tech Center bookstore at 5550 Winchester Avenue, Martinsburg, WV 25405.
Bookstore Extended Hours
The Follett bookstore provides extended hours during book rush week before the start of classes each semester and during the book buyback period at the end of the semester. The bookstore extended hours will be communicated here when available.
The Follett bookstore follows Blue Ridge CTC’s holiday schedule; however, the bookstore closings will be communicated here when available.
Textbook Rental Returns
Students can return their textbook rentals in person at the Tech Center bookstore, in the designated textbook drop boxes in the front doors of HQ (Headquarters) main campus, or outside of the bookstore at the Tech Center.
The current bookstore hours of operation are 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. The Follett bookstore will run on extended hours during rush and several weeks into the term.
Need to make a return? No worries, all the details are below. FYI, all refunds or exchanges require a valid receipt or packing slip. And sorry, shipping and handling fees are not refundable.
- Refunds are given for Course Materials returned before your campus-specific refund deadline*.
- Course Materials purchased after the campus-specific deadline must be returned within 7 business days of purchase for a full refund.
- Course Materials purchased during the last week of classes or final exams are not refundable.
- To support the delivery of digital content to you, a non-refundable digital delivery fee is applied to each digital material.
- Learn how to view and purchase your course materials here.
*Contact your school’s bookstore for the campus-specific refund deadline.
Digital Course Materials
- eBooks are digital versions of an entire print book. eBooks are refundable within 14 days of the customer accessing the content, or 30 days after the purchase is made (without customer accessing the content), whichever occurs first. Additionally, refund requests cannot be fulfilled if more than 10% of the product has been viewed or if any page(s) of the content has been printed.
- Courseware items, such as MyMathLab or McGraw Hill Connect, are refundable within 14 days from purchase (regardless of the amount of content accessed by the customer).
- Learn more about accessing digital course materials here.
Hardware & Software
Bring back unopened computer hardware and software within 14 days of purchase for a full refund. Electronic Software Download (ESD) purchases are Final and Non-Returnable.
All other merchandise that is unopened and in original condition can be returned within 30 days of purchase.
*Gift Cards are non-refundable
Students are encouraged to reach out to the Follett bookstore for textbook buyback options as it gives better pricing for future Blue Ridge CTC students preferentially.
State House Bill 4355 Policy
House Bill 4355
- The House Bill 4355 state policy requires State institutions of higher education to disclose to students certain information relating to textbooks and digital courseware and charges accessed therefor, as available on the Follett bookstore website and the college’s bookstore web pages
- The House Bill 4355 state policy requires State institutions of higher education to disclose to the student information regarding the availability, cost, and refund policies pertaining the acquisition of courseware, as available on the Follett bookstore website and the college’s bookstore web pages