Office of Accessibility Services: Informal Grievance Report

The Office of Accessibility Services provides a pathway to resolve issues that arise for students throughout the semester. Complete the form below to submit an Informal Grievance Report.

If you have questions or need further assistance, contact the Office of Accessibility Services Student Access Coordinator, Aspen Monsma.

Contact Information:

304.260.4380 ext. 2117 (call)

304.745.2335 (text)


Submit an Informal Grievance

Sidebar Icon

Increase Font SizeDecrease Font Size