The Accounts Payable office is responsible for processing payments for vendor invoices, employee reimbursements, travel settlements, and p-card receipts.
Invoices submitted to accounts payable for payment must include:
- A clearly stated vendor name as it appears in Oasis.
- A remit to address that matches the address on file with Oasis.
- The word “invoice”; a quote, estimate, statement, etc. are NOT acceptable.
- An itemized list of charges.
- The signature of the organization manager responsible for the budget that will be funding the payment.
- Appropriate supporting documentation based on the coding of the invoice. Please see the account codes list for required documentation.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com