Mission, Vision, & Core Values
Blue Ridge Community and Technical College provides our diverse student population with life-changing education, training, and services that drive economic development within the communities we serve.
Blue Ridge Community and Technical College is the first choice for higher education that drives career growth and economic development in our region and surrounding communities.
- Put student access, learning, and success first.
- Support a safe, collaborating, and engaging environment for employees and students.
- Provide an optimum learning environment for students.
- Use College resources responsibly.
- Demonstrate care for facilities.
- Engage and actively contribute to the overall success of the College.
- Think creatively and develop solutions.
- Act honestly and ethically.
- Provide accurate and thorough information.
- Be courageous to be even better.
- Communicate with respect, trust, and care.
- Respect differences.
- Listen actively.
- Be aware of your impact on others.
- Discuss differences and resolve conflicts.
- Embrace our business partners.
- Think proactively and innovatively.
- Be adaptable and flexible for shifting priorities.
- Identify areas for continuous improvement.
- OWN enrollment.
- Take calculated risks wisely.