If you wish to give a gift to a particular scholarship or area of need, please contact email@example.com and we will be happy to share current priorities and match a project to your interests.
Brick by Brick Campaign
Parent, alumni, or friend of Blue Ridge CTC, commemorate your school, business, or loved one on a brick paving the way to our main campus building!
Unrestricted gifts help to balance the budget and allow us to meet our annual needs. From scholarships to student services, and books to small business resources, unrestricted gifts create a yearly blueprint for our goals and capabilities—academically, technologically, and within the greater community.
Support Our Student Scholarships
Many of our students are balancing employment, family care and their education. They are GRATEFUL for your support! Please see the list of the supporting scholarships below or call to discuss your interests.
• BRCTC Equality Scholarship
• BRCTC High School Excellence and Presidential Scholarships
• Dr. Trudie Holder Scholarship
• JumpStart Tuition and Textbook Scholarships
• Morgan County Scholars Textbook Scholarships
• Sheila Spangler Memorial Medical Assisting Student Scholarship
• The Professor Todd Young Scholarship
• General Scholarship Support
Contact the Foundation for more information:
Anne Myers, Foundation Director
Phone: 304-260-4380, X2410