Training Technicians Of The Future
- Opened: Fall 2017
- Initial P&G Employees: 300 at the opening in Fall 2017
- Total P&G Employees: 1600
- Employment at P&G: Apply online at www.pgcareers.com
- Now Accepting Applications
Credit And Degree Opportunities For P&G Employees
- Credits annually for On-the-job training for all P&G Technicians—3 credits in Fall Semester/3 Credits in Spring Semester
- Credits awarded for modularized training—no limit
- Credits for Prior Learning/Military Credits
Certificate And Degree Pathway Options:
Skill Enhancement Certificate
- 0.5-12 Credits
- Qualifying Training Options May Include, but not limited to:
- General Component Training
- Basic Laboratory Skills Training
P&G Customized Advanced Skill Set Certificate
- Customized Skill Certificate (above) + 13 – 30 Credits
- Earn an Advanced Skill Set Certificate by completing any of the following:
- Basic Electricity Training
Certificate Of Applied Science
Advanced Skill Set Certificate (above) + approximately 15 Credit Hours
Earn a Certificate of Applied Science in any of the following programs:
Associate Of Applied Science
Certificate of Applied Science (above) + 30 Credits
Multiple, customizable pathways available.
Contact Your Education Coach Today!
Already Have Credits?
Have you completed training and need to view a copy of your unofficial transcript? Follow the steps below to look up your student ID number and log into your account.
- Visit our website and look up your Student ID with your social security number.
- Once you have retrieved your student ID number (C000XXXXX) visit the BRIDGE log in screen.
- Enter your User ID and Pin:
- User ID: C000XXXXX – you must use a capital C
- PIN: MMDDYY birthdate
- Once logged in, click on:
- Student Services Home Page
- Student Records
- View/Print Unofficial Transcript
- Your existing courses and credits will be displayed on the screen.
- Need additional assistance? Contact:
- Blue Ridge CTC Admissions
To Apply for Training:
Apply to Blue Ridge CTC Online
Blue Ridge CTC Admissions
* Completion of this certification does not guarantee employment with Procter & Gamble.
These courses are included in the Blue Ridge CTC Associate of Applied Science in Mechatronics and the Certificate in Machine Operator/Mechatronics. Students interested in pursuing the Procter & Gamble Certification Program may enroll as degree-seeking OR non-degree seeking. Degree-seeking enrollment is not a requirement for certificate completion.