The following full-length tutorials are available for your on-demand training needs.
- E-Learning Studio Request – Request equipment to enable participants in remote locations to join your on-campus class or meeting (available at the Headquarters and Tech Center locations)
- Blackboard Common Course Menu – Faculty are required to use the default course menu in Blackboard, detailed in this presentation
- Customizable Resources – Review various resources for use in your online course site
- Quality Matters BRCTC subscribes to this nationally-recognized program for quality assurance in online course design, and promotes its professional development offerings
- Universal Design for Learning – Visit this site to learn about UDL and how to implement UDL principles in your course design
- Accessibility It is critical that your online course content be accessible to all students, and this comprehensive site can help
- Open Educational Resources – Browse these resource collections for free and openly licensed materials to support your classroom teaching. Ready to adopt OER in your course? Use this free, open, self-paced course from Scottsdale Community College Professor Matthew Bloom as a guide to generate, collect, license, and share open materials with your students.
CONNECT WITH YOUR E-LEARNING SUPPORT STAFF
Located on the main campus, room 2200
Call us at (304) 260-4380 x 2333
Send support requests to email@example.com
Schedule a Virtual Appointment
Find more training videos and demos on our YouTube channel