Blue Ridge CTC Board of Governors Meeting April 6, 2023Blue Ridge CTC Board of Governors Meeting December 7, 2022Blue Ridge Community and Technical College Receives Program CertificationBlue Ridge CTC Re-Designated as a National Center of Academic Excellence in Cyber Defense EducationBlue Ridge Community and Technical College hosted Explore: The New Manufacturing Academies on Friday, April 8, 2022.Blue Ridge CTC and TSPi Announce New Scholarship Opportunity for StudentsBlue Ridge CTC Announces Criminal Justice Degree Reforms to Reflect Changing Criminal Justice System DemandsBlue Ridge CTC Board of Governors Meeting 2/2/2022
Morgan County Center, 109 War Memorial Drive Berkeley Springs, WV 25411
Technology Center, 5550 Winchester Ave Martinsburg, WV 25405
Register To Attend
(Form not supported in Internet Explorer)
Questions about sessions? Contact:
Blue Ridge Community and Technical College Job Scholars is a non-residential career training grant program authorized through the Job Corps US Department of Labor. This program helps eligible young people ages 16 through 24 train for meaningful careers and obtain employment. Job Scholars graduates either enter the workforce, an apprenticeship, go on to higher education, or join the military.
For training in Advanced Manufacturing Technician, Agricultural Technician Certification, HVAC Technician or Quality Assurance Technician, UAS/GIS Technician, Animal Care, Culinary Certificate Contact:
Contact Lisa Osborn
304.260.4380 ext 3443
For training in Computer Application Specialist, Early Childhood Specialist, Cyber Security, Information Technology or Recovery Coach Academy, Pharmacy Technician, Phlebotomy, Medical Billing and Coding, Dental Assistant Contact:
304.260.4380 ext. 2124
This workforce product was funded by a grant awarded by the U.S. Department of Labor’s Employment and Training Administration. The product was created by the grantee and does not necessarily reflect the official position of the U.S. Department of Labor. The U.S. Department of Labor makes no guarantees, warranties, or assurances of any kind, express or implied, with respect to such information, including any information on linked sites and including, but not limited to, the accuracy of the information or its completeness, timeliness, usefulness, adequacy, continued availability, or ownership. This product is copyrighted by the institution that created it.
The total cost of the Job Scholars program is $1,394,900. $1,186,900.00 (85 %) is funded through the U.S. Department of Labor. The other $208,00 (15%) is funded through non-federal resources.
Creative Commons Attributions License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.