Due to COVID-19, The BRCTC Testing Center will temporarily only provide Accuplacer placement exams and TEAS exams via remote proctoring, all other testing please see below.
The Testing Center will temporarily administer Accuplacer placement exams via Zoom beginning Friday April 10th. Students needing a placement exam should register for a time slot online.
In order to take a placement through Zoom candidates will need to have a laptop or computer with a webcam and microphone.
Beginning April 20th, the Testing Center will begin scheduling for remote proctoring of the TEAS exam. If you have already scheduled and paid, a testing center staff member will be in touch with you to reschedule. If you are scheduling a new exam, please register for a time slot online.
For updates on all other exams please visit their webpages for COVID-19 updates
Please address any other questions to Testing@blueridgectc.edu.
The Testing Center’s mission supports the BRCTC mission of supporting student retention by offering a variety of comprehensive testing and assessment services for students, faculty and the surrounding community that assists with academic and professional advancement.
We administer exams professionally, efficient and fairly in a courteous, confidential and secure environment.
We adhere to all National College Testing Association (NCTA), institutional, state and Federal rules, regulations and standards.
- TEAS Testing
- College Level Examination Program (CLEP)
- Placement Exams-Accuplacer/Companion
- Praxis Certification for Educators
- Proctored Exams/Faculty Makeups
- ProV- WV Contracting Exams
- Pearson VUE-Authorized Test Center
- Testing with Accommodation
|– Current Photo Id required.
– Food, beverages & weapons not permitted in the Testing Center.
– Electronic devices & personal items stored in lockers provided.
– Only the exam candidate is allowed in the Testing Center.
– No unsupervised children. Childcare not provided.
– Examinees may not remove notes from the Testing Center.
– Calculators permitted for specific exams only & subject to inspection.
– No talking permitted during testing.
– Acts of dishonesty reported.
Any test candidate giving or receiving of assistance in any form on an examination, found to have unauthorized materials or items or who violates any security policies will be asked to leave the testing center immediately. All such instances will be reported to the testing company, the BRCTC Dean of Students and/or instructor.
The Testing Center observes all College closures.
Closings and delays also announced on the following media stations:
- NBC 25
- WUSQ-FM Q102.5
- WFQX-FM 99.3 The Fox
- WTFX-AM Sports Talk 610
- WKSI-FM 98.3 KISS FM
- WMRE-AM 1550
- WRNR-AM 740
- WINC-FM 92.5
Step 1-Register as an Instructor.