Blue Ridge Community and Technical College has a variety of student organizations geared to the diverse interests of our students. Getting involved with student clubs, organizations, and activities is a great way to build your network of friends and gain valuable leadership experience! If you are interested in forming a new club, or wish to learn which clubs and groups are active, contact the Office of Student Success.
- American Sign Language Club
- Bi Gay Lesbian and Allies Against Discrimination (B GLAAAD)
- Blue Ridge Drama Club
- Campus Crusades
- Emergency Medical Services (EMS)
- Fitness Club
- Golf Club
- Lambda Alpha Epsilon (LAE)
- Multicultural Club
- Phi Beta Lambda (PBL)
- Phi Theta Kappa (PTK) International Honor Society
- Residential Writers Group (RWG)
- Single Parents
- Skills USA
- Student Leadership Association (SLA)
- Student Nurses Association (SNA)
Members of the Blue Ridge Residential Writers Group wish to thank all of the talented writers and artists who submitted the creative works included in this fifth edition of The Outlet.
Special thanks go to members of the Cultural Events Committee for serving as this year’s poetry, fiction/non-fiction and art contest judges.