Blue Ridge Community and Technical College has a variety of student organizations geared to the diverse interests of our students. Getting involved with student clubs, organizations, and activities is a great way to build your network of friends and gain valuable leadership experience! If you are interested in forming a new club, or wish to learn which clubs and groups are active, contact the Office of Student Success.
- Allied Health Club – Advisor John Jacko
- Emergency Medical Services (EMS)- Advisors Randy Spies
- Gaming Club – Advisor Janet Branch
- Phi Beta Lambda – Future Business Leaders of America -Advisor Todd Cimino Johnson
- Phi Theta Kappa (PTK) International Honor Society – Advisor Lisha Burks
- Rotaract- Advisor Todd Cimino-Johnson
- Space Club – Advisor David Teets
- Student Activities Board – Advisor Sara Gordon
- Student Nurses Association (SNA)- Advisor Amy Schaffer
- Student Veterans Association – Advisor Britney Norris
- Technology Club – Advisor Steve Shank
Members of the Blue Ridge Residential Writers Group wish to thank all of the talented writers and artists who submitted the creative works included in this fifth edition of The Outlet.
Special thanks go to members of the Cultural Events Committee for serving as this year’s poetry, fiction/non-fiction and art contest judges.