At the Office of Career Services, we build mutually meaningful relationships between our key stakeholders including students, alumni, faculty & staff, employers and the community to provide optimal professional development, career options, and student career placement.
It is the vision of the Office of Career Services to support the full lifecycle of a student from career and degree exploration to placement.
Through strategic partnerships with the campus community and employers Career Services will:
- Provide career assessment & exploration for current and potential students.
- Integrate career and professional development in all facets of the Blue Ridge CTC experience for students, faculty & staff.
- Engage students as active participants in obtaining their career goals.
- Educate employers about recruiting and training solutions.
Partner with Career Services and Elevate YOUR Recruiting with:
Reach out to over 600 skilled graduates annually with over 50 specialized programs through our:
· Student job board
· Facebook page
· LinkedIn page
· Email listservs
Submit an employment opportunity.
ACCESS TO RESUMES
Request resumes by major of soon to graduate/graduated students looking for positions like yours through our resume referral service.
Meet and screen potential job candidates through:
· Career Fairs
· Campus Visit/Information Table
· On-Campus interviewing
· Networking Events
BUILDING YOUR BRAND ON OUR CAMPUS
Strengthen your company’s on-campus presence through:
· Mock Interviews
· In-Classroom Presentations
· Informational Interviews
· Career Coaching
For more information contact: