The Testing Center’s mission supports the BRCTC mission of supporting student retention by offering a variety of comprehensive testing and assessment services for students, faculty and the surrounding community that assists with academic and professional advancement.
We administer exams professionally, efficient and fairly in a courteous, confidential and secure environment.
We adhere to all National College Testing Association (NCTA), institutional, state and Federal rules, regulations and standards.
- ATI/TEAS Testing
- College Level Examination Program (CLEP)
- Dantes (DSST)
- Placement Exams-Accuplacer/Companion
- Praxis Certification for Educators
- Proctored Exams/Faculty Makeups
- ProV- WV Contracting Exams
- Pearson VUE-Authorized Test Center
- Testing with Accommodation
|– Current Photo Id required.
– Food, beverages & weapons not permitted in the Testing Center.
– Electronic devices & personal items stored in lockers provided.
– Only the exam candidate is allowed in the Testing Center.
– No unsupervised children. Childcare not provided.
– Examinees may not remove notes from the Testing Center.
– Calculators permitted for specific exams only & subject to inspection.
– No talking permitted during testing.
– Acts of dishonesty reported.
Any test candidate giving or receiving of assistance in any form on an examination, found to have unauthorized materials or items or who violates any security policies will be asked to leave the testing center immediately. All such instances will be reported to the testing company, the BRCTC Dean of Students and/or instructor.
The Testing Center observes all College closures.
Closings and delays also announced on the following media stations:
- NBC 25
- WUSQ-FM Q102.5
- WFQX-FM 99.3 The Fox
- WTFX-AM Sports Talk 610
- WKSI-FM 98.3 KISS FM
- WMRE-AM 1550
- WRNR-AM 740
- WINC-FM 92.5
Step 1-Register as an Instructor.