Recruiters will spend less than 10 seconds reviewing a resume. Make the best impression by preparing in advance for your educational training and job search. Utilize the resources below to help guide you on the job market and careers that interest you. Making a good career decision involves balancing knowledge of yourself and your skills, with knowledge of the job market!
Contact the Office of Career Services to schedule an appointment today!
Job Search Resources:
- Guide for the College Job Seeker A step-by-step pathway to your future career.
- Resume Primer Guide
- Cover Letter Guide – Guide for writing a well formatted self-promoting cover letter.
- Interview Etiquette
- Networking to Land the Job
- Planning for Career Fair Success
Labor Market Data:
- Labor Market Reports
- WV Division of Labor
- WV Department of Commerce
- US Labor Department
- Recruiting Trends
- Education and Workforce Reports