Follett is Blue Ridge CTC’s official campus bookstore. The Follett bookstore operates at both the Headquarters campus and the Technology Center location.
Textbook fulfillment orders are available at the Tech Center bookstore at the 5550 Winchester Avenue address.
The Headquarters bookstore at the 13650 Apple Harvest Drive address provides customer service assistance and store services including school supplies, snacks, sodas, water, apparel, clothing, gifts, T-shirts, and more.
For additional information about Follett, please visit the Follett website.
Bookstore Contact Information
The Follett bookstore regional manager for Blue Ridge CTC is Mark Russell and the bookstore manager is Kim Bickett. The Follett main office is located at the Tech Center and bookstore staff may be reached by phone and email to serve you:
- Phone – (304) 260-4380, extension 2272; or
- Email – email@example.com
The phone number to the Tech Center bookstore is (304) 260-4380, extension 2272.
Currently, the bookstore is closed for in-store transactions due to the COVID-19 pandemic; however, full services are available online. For additional assistance, please contact Follett at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Textbook/Course Materials Information
Textbook and course material information for students is available via the college website and Follett bookstore webpage, and the student BRIDGE registration.
Shop the Blue Ridge CTC Follett campus bookstore for textbooks and course materials via the college website and Follett bookstore web page.
Textbook and Course Material Purchasing/Pick-up
Step-by-step directions for textbook and course material orders and purchases are available in the Textbook Processes reference guide:
- Textbook/bookstore orders – page 12;
- Textbook online selection and purchases from the student BRIDGE account – page 13; and
- Textbook online selection and purchases from the Blue Ridge CTC website – page 17.
Textbook fulfillment orders are available at the Tech Center bookstore at the 5550 Winchester Avenue, Martinsburg, WV 25405.
Bookstore Extended Hours
The Follett bookstore provides extended hours during book rush week before the start of classes each semester and during the book buyback period at the end of the semester. The bookstore extended hours will be communicated here when available.
The Follett bookstore follows Blue Ridge CTC’s holiday schedule; however, the bookstore closings will be communicated here when available.
Textbook Rental Return
Textbook Rental Returns for the spring 2021 semester are due to the Follett bookstore on Monday, May 17. To return them, you may drop your Textbook Rental Returns on the “RENTAL RETURN TABLE” located outside the Blue Ridge CTC Bruin Bookstore at the Tech Center, at 5550 Winchester Avenue between the hours of 7:30 a.m. and 9 p.m. (please check the College website for any closings or time changes).
The bookstore will need your:
- Patron ID
- Phone Number to reach you if there are any questions
- Email to reach out if there are any questions
A second option:
You can also ship using the carrier of your choice at your expense and mailing it to Blue Ridge CTC
Follett Bookstore 2078
5550 Winchester Avenue,
Martinsburg, WV 25405.
MUST INCLUDE: Name, Patron ID, & phone number with your textbook rental return
If you have further questions, you can call the bookstore between 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Monday-Friday (excluding holidays and closings) at 304-260-4380 X2272 or email the bookstore at email@example.com.
Need to make a return? No worries, all the details are below. FYI, all refunds or exchanges require a valid receipt or packing slip. And sorry, shipping and handling fees are not refundable.
- Refunds are given for Course Materials returned before your campus-specific refund deadline*.
- Course Materials purchased after the campus-specific deadline must be returned within 7 business days of purchase for a full refund.
- Course Materials purchased during the last week of classes or final exams are not refundable.
- To support the delivery of digital content to you, a non-refundable digital delivery fee is applied to each digital material.
*Contact your school’s bookstore for the campus-specific refund deadline.
Digital Course Materials
- eBooks are digital versions of an entire print book. eBooks are refundable within 14 days of the customer accessing the content, or 30 days after the purchase is made (without customer accessing the content), whichever occurs first. Additionally, refund requests cannot be fulfilled if more than 10% of the product has been viewed or if any page(s) of the content has been printed.
- Courseware items, such as MyMathLab or McGraw Hill Connect, are refundable within 14 days from purchase (regardless of the amount of content accessed by the customer).
Hardware & Software
Bring back unopened computer hardware and software within 14 days of purchase for a full refund. Electronic Software Download (ESD) purchases are Final and Non-Returnable.
All other merchandise that is unopened and in original condition can be returned within 30 days of purchase.
*Gift Cards are non-refundable
Accommodation has been made for book buyback via ValoreBooks.com if the store location is closed or if renter/student is away from campus.