Textbook/Course Materials Information
Textbook and course material information for students is available via the college website and Follett bookstore webpage, and the student BRIDGE registration.
Shop the Blue Ridge CTC Follett campus bookstore for textbooks and course materials via the college website and Follett bookstore web page.
Textbook and Course Material Purchasing/Pick-up
Step-by-step directions for textbook and course material orders and purchases are available in the Textbook Processes reference guide:
- Textbook/bookstore orders – page 12;
- Textbook online selection and purchases from the student BRIDGE account – page 13; and
- Textbook online selection and purchases from the Blue Ridge CTC website – page 17.
Textbook fulfillment orders are available at the Tech Center bookstore at the 5550 Winchester Avenue, Martinsburg, WV 25405.
Bookstore Extended Hours
The Follett bookstore provides extended hours during book rush week before the start of classes each semester and during the book buyback period at the end of the semester. The bookstore extended hours will be communicated here when available.
The Follett bookstore follows Blue Ridge CTC’s holiday schedule; however, the bookstore closings will be communicated here when available.
Textbook Rental Return
Accommodation has been made to return textbook rentals by mail if the store location is closed or if renter/student is away from campus.
For more information about textbook rental returns, review the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
Accommodation has been made for book buyback via ValoreBooks.com if the store location is closed or if renter/student is away from campus.
General Return Policy
A valid receipt and/or packing slip is required for all refunds or exchanges. All items (except course materials and hardware/software) unopened and in original condition returned within 30 days of purchase may be exchanged or refunded to the original form of tender.
Course Materials/Textbooks Return Policy
- A full refund will be given for textbooks (excluding final sale items) returned prior to your campus specific refund deadline. Materials purchased after the campus specific deadline (but before the final week of class) must be returned within 2 business days of purchase. Materials purchased during the last week of classes or final exams are not returnable/refundable.
- Final sale items include the following: Inkling digital textbooks, study guides, test prep books, bar charts, CliffsNotes, professional reference study aids, clearance items, and magazines. All of these items are not returnable/refundable.
Hardware/Software Return Policy
- Unopened (unless defective) computer hardware and software may be refunded or exchanged within 14 days of purchase.