Please review the information below carefully for information regarding Bookstore Operations for the Summer and Fall 2021 semester.
The health and safety of team members, the campus community, customers, and vendors are the Follett bookstore’s main concerns. The bookstore provides the following COVID-19 Plan and Procedures to keep its campus community, students, customers, and vendors healthy and safe. These procedures are based on current information available by the State of West Virginia, CDC, OSHA, Follett, and Blue Ridge Community and Technical College.
Procedures for the Summer and Fall 2021 semester are designed for and are limited to-
- Two bookstore staff members
- Tech Center Bookstore staffed only, to ensure safe textbook packing and shipping to customers as well as safe receiving and unpacking of textbooks
- Main Campus HQ will be CLOSED due to its small size and the inability to follow social distancing recommendations set forth by the CDC, OSHA, and the State of West Virginia.
The Bookstore Staff will be in the Main Campus bookstore from time to time only to clean, reorganize, and to move supplies as needed.
Ordering Textbook and Course Materials
For textbook orders for the Summer and Fall 2021 semesters, orders can be made online with orders shipped to students’ home address.
The Follett bookstore will continue to provide safe and superb bookstore service for our campus community, students, customers, and vendors by providing:
- 24-hour, 7-day-a-week, online ordering with direct home delivery
- Ensured correct textbooks for the correct class by ordering online with student ID
- Contact free delivery directly to the customer’s front door.
- Digital content delivered nearly immediately to customers’ emails
The bookstore will provide in-person contact to the campus community, students, customers, and vendors with exceptional circumstances only. These persons must make an appointment with Kim Bickett, the Follett bookstore manager, via email at KBickett@follett.com, and will be instructed on safety procedures. Otherwise, all communication will be non-contact through phone or email.
The bookstore’s objective is to provide superb, healthy, and safe customer service by following the state of West Virginia, CDC, OSHA, Blue Ridge CTC, and Follett’s recommendations and lead.
For more information or if you have any questions, please contact the bookstore staff via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at (304) 260-4380, extension 2272.
For textbook buyback, transactions can be completed via ValoreBooks.
Spring Textbook Rental Returns
Textbook Rental Returns for the spring 2021 semester are due to the Follett bookstore on Monday, May 17. To return them, you may drop your Textbook Rental Returns on the “RENTAL RETURN TABLE” located outside the Blue Ridge CTC Bruin Bookstore at the Tech Center, at 5550 Winchester Avenue between the hours of 7:30 a.m. and 9 p.m. (please check the College website for any closings or time changes).
The bookstore will need your:
* Patron ID
* Phone Number to reach you if there are any questions
* Email to reach out if there are any questions
A second option:
You can also ship using the carrier of your choice at your expense and mailing it to Blue Ridge CTC Follett Bookstore 20785550 Winchester Avenue, Martinsburg, WV 25405.
MUST INCLUDE: Name, Patron ID, & phone number with your textbook rental return If you have further questions, you can call the bookstore between 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Monday-Friday (excluding holidays and closings) at 304-260-4380 X2272 or email the bookstore at email@example.com<mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>.