Headquartered in Cincinnati, Procter & Gamble (NYSE:PG) serves consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Bounty®, Charmin®, Crest®, Dawn®, Downy®, Fairy®, Febreze®, Gain®, Head & Shoulders®, Lenor®, Olay®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, SK-II®, Tide®, Vicks®, and Whisper®. The P&G community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide. Please visit http://www.pg.com for the latest news and information about P&G and its brands.
The Tabler Station Plant is located approximately 4 miles south of Martinsburg, West Virginia at exit 8 off Interstate 81, between I-81 and Route 11. It sits just west of the Eastern West Virginia Regional Airport. The 458-acre site is part of the Tabler Station Business Park.
When complete, the plant will have over one million square feet under roof, housing state of the art manufacturing processes and distribution facilities.
The plant will make multiple brands from P&G’s portfolio for distribution in North America.
The Tabler Station plant is committed to an environmental sustainability program. The site will be LEED (SILVER) certified. P&G is widely recognized for its environmental leadership, as it continually focuses on improving the environmental performance of its products, packages and processes.
- P&G expects to recruit new hires from a sixty-mile radius around Tabler Station, West Virginia starting on October 1, 2015 through 2019.
- Applicants must be 18 years of age or older and have a high school diploma, GED or equivalent education.
- The High Performance environment of P&G’s manufacturing plant requires Manufacturing Technicians to be multi-skilled—encompassing mechanical, electrical, and production operation skills. P&G is looking for people who have a desire to develop as a multi-skill technician with an emphasis on people with previous experience or expertise in one or more of the following area:
- Mechanical skills or aptitude
- Electrical skills or aptitude
- Manufacturing and production
- Making and packing operations
- Equipment and machinery operations
- Applications must be initiated on http://pgcareers.com
- The website is THE ONLY point of entry for all applicants
- Hiring will begin in spring 2016 and slowly ramp up; P&G will complete the hiring process in 2019
- There is a robust hiring and training process that may include training at other P&G facilities for 6-12 weeks
- The plant will operate 24-hours a day, seven days a week on a rotational shift schedule.
- Full benefit and compensation packages including paid holidays; paid vacation; life, medical, dental and disability insurance; 401K savings plan; company-paid profit sharing plan; and a clean, climate-controlled work environment.
- Several P&G suppliers and contractors will also be hiring for warehousing, food services, utilities, and other operations.