Listed below is cost of attendance for the 2016-2017 Academic year:
|Off Campus||With Parents||Off Campus||With Parents|
If you’re attending at least half time, your cost of attendance is the sum of
- your actual tuition and fees (or the school’s average tuition and fees)
- the cost of room and board (or living expenses for students who do not contract with the school for room and board)
- the cost of books, supplies, transportation, loan fees, and miscellaneous expenses (including a reasonable amount for the documented cost of a personal computer)
- an allowance for dependent care
- costs related to a disability
- reasonable costs for eligible study-abroad programs.
Costs unrelated to the completion of a student’s course of study are not included in calculating that student’s cost of attendance.
|Tuition Fee:||$161||Tuition Fee:||$291|
|Technology Fee:||$132||Technology Fee:||$132|
|College Operation Fee:||$1656||College Operation Fee:||$3048|
|On-line course fees||$25/credit||On-line course fees||$25/credit|
|*Lab fees – program specific||*Lab fees – program specific|
CURRENT HIGH SCHOOL RATE
$25 per credit hour
*Additional lab and distance education fees to applicable courses.