Listed below is cost of attendance for the 2012–2013 Academic year:
|Off Campus||With Parents||Off Campus||With Parents|
If you’re attending at least half time, your cost of attendance is the sum of
- your actual tuition and fees (or the school’s average tuition and fees)
- the cost of room and board (or living expenses for students who do not contract with the school for room and board)
- the cost of books, supplies, transportation, loan fees, and miscellaneous expenses (including a reasonable amount for the documented cost of a personal computer)
- an allowance for dependent care
- costs related to a disability
- reasonable costs for eligible study-abroad programs.
Costs unrelated to the completion of a student’s course of study are not included in calculating that student’s cost of attendance.
|Tuition Fee:||$190||Tuition Fee:||$430|
|Technology Fee:||$72||Technology Fee:||$72|
|College Operation Fee:||$1298||College Operation Fee:||$2306|
|On-line course fees||$25/credit||On-line course fees||$25/credit|
|*Lab fees – program specific||*Lab fees – program specific|