Customer Support Scientist – Dallas, Texas (23I/DALL)
With the more frequent use of Multistat analysers and the push of Toxplex by our customers due to
the continued growth of Randox diagnostics in the US, there is an exciting opportunity for an
individual to Join our team as a Customer Support Scientist in Dallas, Texas.
The US team is growing and the need for internal scientists on the customer support team to
continue support and training to our employees and maintain a high level of technical knowledge of
all biochip based analysers with kits distributed by Randox Toxicology is vital.
The successful applicant will be joining a hugely successful team and will have genuine opportunities
to develop and progress their career within the organisation.
This position will be based in the general Dallas, Texas area and servicing surrounding areas such as
Louisiana, Oklahoma, Arkansas, New Mexico, and Colorado.
– The performing of instrument installations and end-user training world-wide.
– The responsibility for the quality control and release of Biochip instrumentation at Randox
– The attendance at conferences and exhibitions promoting biochip, ELISA and RX array
– The troubleshooting of biochip, ELISA and RX related customer queries and the provision of
product information and advice.
– The development of a high degree of product knowledge covering all biochip related groups,
ELISA and RX.
– The use of Respond software to record and monitor the status of customer and internal
– Adherence to Audit protocols and to record and monitor paperwork as per procedures. The
responsibility for collating audit related paperwork, statistics and trends on behalf of the
customer support manager.
– The development of a high degree of product knowledge covering all Randox food and
Toxicology product lines
– Adherence to company Positive work Environment Policies, health & safety procedures, and
the maintenance of a safe working environment.Essential:
1) Qualified to at least degree level in Biochemistry, Chemistry or a Life Science discipline.
2) Confidence in dealing with people on the phone and in person
1) Practical experience in an automated laboratory or diagnostic environment.
2) Thorough knowledge of related Randox products.
About Randox Toxicology Ltd:
Randox Toxicology Ltd is an associate of Randox Laboratories who have 30 years’ experience in the
diagnostic market and a devoted Research and Development team.
Randox Toxicology Ltd is a dedicated company responsible for the manufacture and distribution of
high-quality solutions for drug screening in forensic and clinical toxicology. We currently provide
toxicology solutions in a range of test settings including, clinical and forensic toxicology laboratories,
crime laboratories, sports testing, workplace drugs testing and coroner’s offices.
Randox Toxicology Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.