Customer Support Service Engineer – Cleveland, Ohio (23I/OHIO)
With the more frequent use of Multistat by our customers and the continued growth of Randox
diagnostics in the US, there is an exciting opportunity for an individual to Join our team as a
customer support service engineer in Cleveland, Ohio.
The US team is growing and the need for internal engineers on the customer support team is vital to
continue servicing our sites with excellent quality and to Randox ethos.
The successful applicant will be joining a hugely successful team and will have genuine opportunities
to develop and progress their career within the organisation.
This position will be based in the general Cleveland, Ohio area and surrounding territories such as,
Michigan, Pennsylvania, Kentucky, New York, and Vermont.
1) Routine servicing and preventative maintenance of MultiSTAT analysers and associated
equipment within Randox and in the field.
2) Establishment of routine maintenance schedules for MultiSTAT analysers.
3) Order and maintain critical Engineering stock for repairs and service.
4) Emergency breakdown repair of analysers within Randox and in the field.
5) Installation, commissioning and set-up of MultiSTATs and associated products.
6) Providing technical support by telephone and E-mail to Randox Toxicology customers.
7) The quality control of MultiSTAT analysers prior to product release and post-servicing
8) The training of Randox and distributor personnel in MultiSTAT servicing and operational
9) The performance of all tasks within the departmental ISO framework.
10) Adherence to company Positive work Environment Policies, health & safety procedures, and
the maintenance of a safe working environment.
– Possess excellent communication and organisational skills (written and verbal).- Ability to work effectively with others to establish and to maintain good working
relationships with internal departments and customers.
– Be computer literate.
– Be available for extensive travel worldwide.
– Hold a full driving licence.
1) Relevant Engineering Qualification or equivalent accredited apprenticeship.
2) Experience in computer hardware.
3) Experience of a variety of medical instrumentation.
4) Experience of engineering.
5) Have experience in clinical chemistry analyser and applications knowledge
About Randox Toxicology Ltd:
Randox Toxicology Ltd is an associate of Randox Laboratories who have 30 years’ experience in the
diagnostic market and a devoted Research and Development team.
Randox Toxicology Ltd is a dedicated company responsible for the manufacture and distribution of
high-quality solutions for drug screening in forensic and clinical toxicology. We currently provide
toxicology solutions in a range of test settings including, clinical and forensic toxicology laboratories,
crime laboratories, sports testing, workplace drugs testing and coroner’s offices.
Randox Toxicology Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.