Global Environmental & Remediation, LLC
2632 South Childs Road; Kearneysville, WV 25430
Phone: (304-279-5335) ¿ Rjohnson@generalger.com
Health, Safety, & Environmental Professional
To follow is a list of HSE responsivities and duties, though additional functions and training may be
necessary as deemed appropriate.
o Any additional training/and or schools will be paid for and provided by the
o Travel will be required in this position.
• OSHA 30 is desired but will be provided through company-based training.
• Asbestos Inspector
• Asbestos Supervisor
• Study specifications to plan procedures for construction based on starting and completion.
• Confer with supervisory and engineering personnel and inspectors to resolve construction
problems and improve construction methods.
• Inspect work progress to ensure that the workmanship conforms to plans and specifications.
• Conduct daily safety and health inspections and maintain a written deficiency tracking log which
includes area/operation inspected, date of inspection, identified hazards and recommended
corrective actions, estimated and actual dates of corrections.
• Conduct mishap investigations and complete required reports.
• Maintain the OSHA form 300.
• Maintain applicable safety reference material on the job site.
• Attend the pre-construction conference, pre-work meetings including preparatory inspection
meeting, and periodic in-progress meetings.
• Implement and enforce accepted APPs and AHAs.
• Maintain a safety and health deficiency tracking system that monitors outstanding deficiencies
o A list of unresolved safety and health deficiencies shall be maintained
• Ensure sub-contractor compliance with safety and health requirements.
You have the authority to stop work on the project site if, in your opinion, the work does not comply with
contract plans and specifications, environmental laws and regulations or in situations where the work will
impact human health or the environment.
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
Send your resume if interested to Rjohnson@generalger.com
Raymond L. Johnson