NOVARES L.L.C. – FELTON PLANTS
JOB TITLE: Machine Maintenance Technician
REPORTS TO: Machine Maintenance Group Leader FLSA CODE: Hourly
INTERNAL CONTACTS: Production Department, Engineering Department
Installs and repairs electrical systems, apparatus, electrical and electronic components of industrial machinery and equipment by performing the following duties.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Installs power supply wiring and conduit for newly installed machines and equipment such as robots, conveyors, and programmable controller.
- Connects power supply wires to machines and equipment, and connects cables and wires between machines and equipment.
- Diagnoses malfunctioning apparatus such as transformers, motors, and lighting fixtures and replaces damaged or broken wires and cables.
- Tests malfunctioning machinery and discusses malfunction with other maintenance workers such as machine repairer and Tool Maker to diagnose malfunction.
- Replaces faulty electrical components of machine such as relays, switches, and motors and positions sensing devices.
- Diagnoses and repairs or replaces faulty electrical components such as printed circuit boards.
- Replaces electrical motor bearings and rewires motors.
- Pushes buttons and presses keys on robot controller, teach pendant, and programmable controller to program automated machinery, such as robots, to operate automated machinery to test for malfunctions and to verify repairs.
- Plans layout of wiring and installs wiring conduit and electrical apparatus in buildings.
- Diagnoses and replaces faulty mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic components of machines and equipment.
- Additional duties maybe assigned as needed.
PREFERRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Must be able to meet/set deadlines.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Effective time management and planning skills.
- Associate Degree from an accredited college, university, or technical school or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Hand tools
- Lift Truck
- Hoist & Crane/Chains & Slings
- Aerial Platform Lift
- Test Equipment
- Personal computer
The above statements are not intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required.
|Contact: Andrew Woods
firstname.lastname@example.org | Phone +1 717.435.1167
12367 Mt. Olivet Road | Felton, PA 17322