Laboratory Technicians – (Job Ref: 23I/LTKV)
Randox Laboratories US Ltd. require highly motivated and dedicated individuals to work within
our facility in Kearneysville, West Virginia. These newly created position would be ideal for
those wishing to start their career in a lab-based environment. Full training will be provided to
the successful candidates.
• Formulation and filtration of products.
• Review of Quality Control results.
• Operation and maintenance of various types of departmental equipment and analytical
• Preparation and accurate completion of formulation records.
• Dealing with manufacturing issues – completing non-conformance reports, preparing trials,
raising concessions, and preparing process change documents.
• Qualified to at least degree level, in a life science discipline.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent organisational skills with an eye for detail and the ability to prioritise work.
• Ability to reliably operate different types of equipment and analytical instrumentation.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Windows and Office Packages.
• Good numerical skills for a wide range of scientific calculations.
• Relevant experience in a manufacturing or laboratory environment.
• Working knowledge of Health and Safety
• Experience using a stock control system, such as Sage.
An international company operating in over 145 countries that continues to have unparalleled
growth, Randox Laboratories has been the heartbeat of the UK’s National COVID Testing
Programme throughout the pandemic. In early 2020 Randox recognised the threat from
COVID-19 and, based on over 40 years of diagnostic experience, quickly developed a test to
accurately identify the virus. Testing at scale commenced within weeks to support the UK’s
National Testing Programme and private clients alike. Through the enormous effort and
commitment of its staff Randox is currently operating at a capacity of 180,000 COVID-19
samples per day, making it the most productive laboratory in the UK and Ireland and amongst
the very largest in Europe.
Additionally, as a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology and food
security, our expertise and product portfolio have assisted laboratories across the world in
improving health and saving lives. Our global success is a result of our pioneering products
and the commitment & skill of our workforce, which continue to grow exponentially.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive and determination to improve healthcare worldwide
and every one of our talented staff play a role in this. In order to serve our growing international
markets, we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broaderbusiness skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more. Join the Randox
team and play your part in improving the health of millions.
Randox Laboratories Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer.