Opened: Fall 2017
Initial P&G Employees: 300 at opening in Fall 2017
Total P&G Employees: 1600
Employment at P&G: Apply online at www.pgcareers.com
Now Accepting Applications
Credit and Degree Opportunities for P&G Employees
- Credits annually for On-the-job training for all P&G Technicians—3 credits in Fall Semester/3 Credits in Spring Semester
- Credits awarded for modularized training—no limit
- Credits for Prior Learning/Military Credits
Certificate and Degree Pathway Options:
SKILL ENHANCEMENT CERTIFICATE
Qualifying Training Options May Include, but not limited to:
General Component Training
Basic Laboratory Skills Training
P&G CUSTOMIZED ADVANCED SKILL SET CERTIFICATE
Customized Skill Certificate (above) + 13 – 30 Credits
Earn an Advanced Skillset Certificate by completing any of the following:
Basic Electricity Training
CERTIFICATE OF APPLIED SCIENCE
Advanced Skill Set Certificate (above) + approximately 15 Credit Hours
Earn a Certificate of Applied Science in any of the following programs:
- Applied Laboratory Technician Program
- Machine Operator/Mechatronics Assistant
- Technical Studies
- Electrical Technician
- Multiple, customizable pathways available
ASSOCIATE OF APPLIED SCIENCE
Certificate of Applied Science (above) + 30 Credits
Multiple, customizable pathways available.
Contact Your Education Coach Today!
Visit the BRCTC Representative on site at P&G.
To apply to Blue Ridge CTC, complete an Application for Admission.
Already Have Credits?
Have you completed training and need to view a copy of your unofficial transcript? Follow the steps below to look up your student ID number and log into your account.
- Visit our website and look up your Student ID with your social security number.
- Once you have retrieved your student ID number (C000XXXXX) visit the BRIDGE log in screen.
- Enter your User ID and Pin:
- User ID: C000XXXXX – you must use a capital C
- PIN: MMDDYY birthdate
- Once logged in, click on:
- Student Services Home Page
- Student Records
- View/Print Unofficial Transcript
- Your existing courses and credits will be displayed on the screen.
Need additional assistance? Contact:
To Apply for Training:
For information on the training for advanced manufacturing technicians, please contact Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org
* Completion of this certification does not guarantee employment with Procter & Gamble.
These courses are included in the Blue Ridge CTC Associate of Applied Science in Mechatronics and the Certificate in Machine Operator/Mechatronics. Students interested in pursuing the Procter & Gamble Certification Program may enroll as degree seeking OR non-degree seeking. Degree seeking enrollment is not a requirement of certificate completion.