For over four decades, Blue Ridge Community and Technical College has elevated the opportunities of alumni enriching the world with energy, ideas, and service. The relationships that begin on the Ridge forever connect alumni with their college, and with each other.
Whether you’re a young graduate or just young at heart, Alumni Relations keeps you connected with events, opportunities, and the life of your school. Please visit this page often to stay True Blue.
Blue Ridge Community and Technical College Foundation exists to create an atmosphere of collaboration, engagement, and advocacy between alumni, the College and our community. We want to stay connected with you! If you wish to receive Foundation communications and updates or would like to update your contact information, email Foundation@blueridgectc.edu. You can also share your successes and updates with us! We look forward to hearing from you!
5 Ways to Connect with Blue Ridge CTC
1. “LIKE” the Blue Ridge Community and Technical College Foundation Facebook page.
2. Let us know when your contact information changes.
3. E-mail your success story to Foundation@blueridgectc.edu
4. E-mail Foundation@blueridgectc.edu and tell us why you chose us!
5. Attend college and alumni events.