Expected Opening: Fall 2017
Initial P&G Employees: 300 opening in Fall 2017
Total P&G Employees: About 700 by Fall 2019
Employment at P&G: Apply online at www.pgcareers.com
Now Accepting Applications
P&G INFORMATION SESSIONS
Women in Manufacturing
April 17, 2018
5550 Winchester Ave
Come interact with professional women from P&G and learn about what it means to be a part of the manufacturing community at the P&G Tabler Station Plant in Martinsburg, WV. Engage and ask questions about what it means to work in manufacturing, shatter stereotypes, and make products used in everyday life.
P&G is a build from within company with great career opportunities; it’s not just a job.
• Hear about the company. At P&G, it’s about integrity and character. We do what we say, and say what we mean.
• Learn about roles and progression within the company. Focus on achievement through building skills and capability.
• Review pay & benefits available to employees such as competitive wages, medical, dental, paid vacation, holidays and profit sharing.
• Understand manufacturing operations (7 days/week, 24 hours/day) and shift schedules (12 hour swing shift with occasional overtime).
RSVP to Attend!
To Apply for Training:
Blue Ridge CTC Admissions
For information on the training for advanced manufacturing technicians, please contact Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org
P&G Certification Program
The purpose of this program is to obtain the skills necessary for a foundation to be successful in a Fortune 500 company, specifically targeting Procter & Gamble. This curriculum includes a variety of examples of Procter & Gamble processes. During this program, students have the opportunity to meet with Procter & Gamble leadership. This meeting consists of a tutorial of the interworking of Procter & Gamble and concludes with a Q&A session with the audience.
MECH 101 – Introduction to Mechatronics (1)
MECH 101L – Introduction to Mechatronics Lab (2)
MECH 106 – Electricity & Electronics (2)
MECH 106L – Electricity & Electronics Lab (2)
MECH 110 – Mechanical Systems I (3)
MECH 230 – Industrial Controls (2)
MECH 250 – Intro to PLC (Programmable Logic Controllers (3)
* Completion of this certification does not guarantee employment with Procter & Gamble.
These courses are included in the Blue Ridge CTC Associate of Applied Science in Mechatronics and the Certificate in Machine Operator/Mechatronics. Students interested in pursuing the Procter & Gamble Certification Program may enroll as degree seeking OR non-degree seeking. Degree seeking enrollment is not a requirement of certificate completion.
For more information about this program, contact:
304.260.4380 ext. 3416
To apply to Blue Ridge CTC, complete an Application for Admission.
Blue Ridge CTC Admissions
BRCTC General Information Session Workshops