Shift Maintenance Technician
|Salary Grade/Level (TBD)
Shift Lead & Facilities & Maintenance Manager
ISO Document# TBD
Provides maintenance support by completing the daily shift work schedule, any assigned maintenance work orders, and any emergency equipment repairs that arise during the shift.
· Performs documentation on all work performed using E-Maintenance software and email.
· Able to startup, cycle, and shut down safely all facility tools and equipment maintained by the maintenance Dept.
· Perform Lock out Tag out.
· Safely Performs work on mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic equipment
· Safely Performs work on manual, semi, and fully automatic machines.
· Safely Performs routine maintenance, such as inspecting drives, motors, or belts, checking fluid levels, replacing filters, or doing other preventive maintenance actions.
· Diagnose mechanical problems and determine how to correct them through various troubleshooting methods
· Trouble shoot and research using blueprints, repair manuals, or parts catalogs, as necessary.
· Repair machines, equipment, or structures, using tools such as hammers, hoists, saws, drills, wrenches, or equipment such as precision measuring instruments or electrical or electronic testing devices.
· Read work orders and specifications to determine machines and equipment requiring repair or maintenance.
· Perform validation steps to ensure work was completed with 100% accuracy and all safety prevention measures (Guards/Sensors) are in place
· Work with other departments in the coordination of repair or relocation of assets
· Perform tasks as scheduled by your Manager
· Perform tasks in excess of 30 feet (occasionally)
|Core Competency Requirements
Knowledge and expertise in:
· Multi meter usage
· Forklift operation
· Electrical & electronics trouble shooting
· Reading schematics and blue prints
· Mechanical aptitude
· Maintenance software (E-Maintenance)
· Computer skills
· Written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to work alone and with others
· Must be ability to lift minimum of 25lbs.
· Problem solving and analytical skills
· Organization and detailed oriented
· Ability to practice and demonstrate DALB Core Values
|Required Education and Experience
· Associates Degree or Technical School and/or Electrical Certification
· 1-3 years of maintenance experience
The job requires driving, sitting, standing, crouching, bending, holding, moving, walking, twisting, turning, and reaching. Work is sometimes performed by working in tight and/or elevated places. Work also takes place on the interior and exterior of the equipment and facility. The environment can be a dirty environment.
· Company orientation
· Departmental orientation
· General safety
Travel as appropriate.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
ADA/EEO Statement s DALB’s policy to recruit and offer equal employment opportunity for all jobs to all persons without regard to race, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, handicap, physical or mental disability or veteran’s status. We are dedicated to maintaining a nondiscriminatory climate in which the following policy of affirmative action is administered equitably to all employees.