Sales Executive – West Virginia – Charleston (23I/CHAR)
Randox Toxicology is currently seeking a motivated and target driven individual in the position of
Sales Executive. This role will be a part of the expansion of MultiStat focused Sales Team for
Toxicology and Clinical applications.
The successful applicant will be joining a hugely successful team and will have genuine opportunities
to develop and progress their career within the organisation.
This position will be based in the general West Virginia area drivable distance to the West Virgina
Office in Kearneysville and will cover four neighbouring states.
– Meeting or exceeding established sales targets in terms of revenue in the designated
– Direct sales of all Randox Toxicology products within the assigned territory.
– Plan travel and appointments to meet customers and conduct formal presentations.
– The preparation of quotations and the organisation of road shows.
– The development and maintenance of sound product knowledge.
– The planning, organising, and attending of scientific meetings, seminars, and exhibitions.
– Adherence to company Positive Work Environment Policies, Health & Safety procedures, and
the maintenance of a safe working environment.
– Travel to HQ (UK) once a year and attend sales meetings.
– Minimum Associate Degree in Life Sciences or Business, or related fields
– Driving License.
– Legally allowed to work in the US.
– Read, write, and speak fluent English.
– Computer literate.
– Previous sales experience.
– Use sales reporting software/CRM.
About Randox Toxicology Ltd:
Randox Toxicology Ltd is an associate of Randox Laboratories who have 30 years’ experience in the
diagnostic market and a devoted Research and Development team.Randox Toxicology Ltd is a dedicated company responsible for the manufacture and distribution of
high-quality solutions for drug screening in forensic and clinical toxicology. We currently provide
toxicology solutions in a range of test settings including, clinical and forensic toxicology laboratories,
crime laboratories, sports testing, workplace drugs testing and coroner’s offices.
Randox Toxicology Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.