Help Desk Support
Chambersburg, PA 17201
About the role:
F&M Trust is looking to hire an experienced IT Support Specialist who aspires to grow their career in technology. The successful candidate will have an extensive background working in a Microsoft Windows environment and strong customer service skills. Candidate should be resourceful, a team player, and someone who can multi-task. Daily interaction with seven team members to fulfill employee needs and complete advanced technology projects. This position will provide the successful candidate with a wide breadth of experience relating to networking, security, application support, server management, project management, and troubleshooting skills. In addition to the hands-on experience, employees benefit from support in achieving certifications and further education.
The home office location for this individual will be at the Bank’s corporate headquarters located at 1500 Nitterhouse Drive, Chambersburg, PA, or the Bank’s regional headquarters located at 4050 Crums Mill Road, Harrisburg, PA. Some travel to the opposite headquarters is necessary to ensure sufficient exposure to the full team on a regular basis. Additional travel to meet organizational needs, as necessary.
- Troubleshoot issues and outages.
- Respond to requests and tickets to the helpdesk.
- Install and configure servers, workstations, and IP phones.
- Ensure security by assigning users with approved entitlements and adherence to policy when it comes to setting system permissions.
- Maintain data integrity by managing enterprise backup process.
- Develop expertise to train staff in new technologies.
- Maintain technical documentation, manuals, and IT policies.
- Associates or BSc/Ba in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related discipline. A combination of experience and professional certifications can also be considered in lieu of the formal education requirement.
- Experience troubleshooting and supporting computer and network equipment.
- Familiarity with Microsoft operating systems and platforms.
- Knowledge of information security principles is a plus.
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude.
- Excellent communication and “people” skills.
- Banking background is a plus.
Similar Job Titles:
Our job title here at F&M Trust is Technology Services Analyst, while other companies may use Help Desk Technician, Help Desk Support, Help Desk Agent, Help Desk Associate, IT Help Desk, IT Analyst, Information Technology Analyst, PC Tech Support, Systems Administrator, Technology Specialist, or Desktop Support Specialist.
F&M Trust is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Disability/Vet/SO
|Job Category||Computer Science|