Sodexo Strategic Internship Program offers an exciting opportunity for currently enrolled college students to turn their leadership potential into valuable professional experience and get a head start on their careers. Through practical work experience on site, the intern will acquire the management skills necessary to succeed as a Manager with Sodexo.
The Facilities Intern will work with the Facilities Management department of selected Sodexo account on a variety of tasks and assignments that will include assisting the team in Environmental Services, Maintenance, Grounds, and Project Management. In addition, will be exposed to planning and conducting research on facilities management topics. The Facilities Intern will receive hands-on training in the Facilities department, work closely with Facilities management, and receive professional development training.
As a Sodexo Facilities Intern you will :
- Participate and learn the roles of facilities management
- Assist the team on store fixture planning projects
- Conduct research on facilities management topics
- Gather internal historical data on previous projects for future cost savings projects
A successful Sodexo Facilities Intern you should possess:
- Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Excellent and effective written and verbal communication skills with attention to detail
- Ability to work independently or in a team within an open office environment
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Must be a self-motivated individual
- Proficient in Microsoft Office such as Excel, Power Point and Word.
- Ability to commit to a part time work schedule (10-20 hours per week)
- Required Education, Certifications/ Licenses, Related Experience
- Pursuing a degree in Business, Math, Economics, Statistics or similar with an accredited University
- Must be a rising Student with a 3.0 or higher grade point average
Apply TODAY to begin your Internship and career growth with Sodexo as a Facilities Intern!
Sodexo is the North American leader for Quality of Life Services. More than 125,000 Sodexo employees work to improve the quality of daily life for our 9,000 client sites and more than 15 million customers each day in North America. Sodexo partners with clients to help them attain their strategic vision by offering Quality of Life Services, including Culinary and Food Management, Engineering and Facilities Management, Housekeeping Management, Nutrition and Benefits and Reward Services.
|Mercedes Franklin, MS
Talent Acquisition Partner – Internships & Early Career
NORAM Talent, Talent Acquisition
|Job Category||Manufacturing, Mechatronics|