Customer Solutions E-Commerce Support Specialist
Fortessa Tableware Solutions
Winchester, VA 22603
For more than 30 years Fortessa Tableware Solutions, LLC has been an integrated designer, developer, and marketer of high-quality tableware. We design and source the dinnerware, flatware, glassware and serveware selected by the top foodservice professionals worldwide and preferred for home entertaining.
We are recognized for innovative design, industry leading manufacturing standards, and an uncompromising commitment to customer service. We are passionate about our values, our people, and our products. We value work/life balance, creativity, collaboration, and making a difference in the community.
We are looking for a Customer Solutions E-commerce Support Specialist to join our Consumer Products division in Winchester, VA.
The Customer Solutions Specialist will be responsible for providing excellent customer service and support for all retail based customers, field sales representatives, and consumers.
- Interact and provide support for E-commerce customers through the corresponding online website and/or customer portals.
- Interact with retailers who purchase directly from our warehouse for retail sales purposes in a specialist store, vineyard, or winery.
- Interact with consumers who purchase directly from our website.
- Answer phone calls and address customer requests for information regarding orders, product details, tracking information, etc.
- Enter quotes, orders, returns and credits for customers in NetSuite.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a customer service environment.
- E-commerce customer service is a plus!
- Strong knowledge of computer systems including Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word.
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail.
- Must be able to work Monday-Friday 9am-5pm.
Fortessa Tableware Solutions, LLC offers excellent competitive compensation and a robust benefits package that includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) plan with a company match
- Short-term and long-term disability – 100% paid by the company
- Vacation/Paid Time Off, starting with 4 weeks per year
- Paid company holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Annual wellness stipend
- Employee purchase discount
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We look forward to hearing from you!
|Job Category||Business, Digital Media|