Sales Support Executive – Kearneysville, West Virgina (23I/KEAR)
Randox Toxicology is currently seeking a motivated and target driven individual in the position of
Sales Support Executive. This role will be a part of the expansion of MultiStat focused Sales Team for
Toxicology and Clinical applications.
The successful applicant will be joining a hugely successful team and will have genuine opportunities
to develop and progress their career within the organisation.
This position will be based in the Kearneysville, West Virginia area.
– Office based sales support roles.
– Contact customer across US and respond to incoming enquires.
– Help provide initial information to sales quires and product information.
– Collate information for sales territories and help in organising meeting for sales territory
– Update CRM of all leads and potential from conference attended.
– Call 50-100 customers every day on the phone and e-mail.
– Help with organising scientific conferences and sending material out.
– Create reports for each territory and market as requested.
– Minimum Associate Degree in Life Sciences or Business or related fields.
– Driving License.
– Legally allowed to work in the US.
– Read, Write, and speak fluent in English.
– Computer literate.
– Previous sales experience.
– Use sales reporting Software / CRM
About Randox Toxicology Ltd:
Randox Toxicology Ltd is an associate of Randox Laboratories who have 30 years’ experience in the
diagnostic market and a devoted Research and Development team.
Randox Toxicology Ltd is a dedicated company responsible for the manufacture and distribution of
high-quality solutions for drug screening in forensic and clinical toxicology. We currently provide
toxicology solutions in a range of test settings including, clinical and forensic toxicology laboratories,
crime laboratories, sports testing, workplace drugs testing and coroner’s offices.Randox Toxicology Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.