Considering Online Learning?
Are you considering enrolling in online courses, but intimidated by online learning? Blue Ridge CTC is excited to offer a new course designed to help students ease into a virtual classroom environment. Complete the FREE one-credit course, and learn more about learning online prior to enrolling.
Completers of this course become familiar with the following topics and develop a plan to begin online learning at Blue Ridge CTC:
- Technical requirements for online learning including skills, computer equipment, and other helpful technologies
- Common features of an online classroom
- Expectations for academic skills in an online environment
- Effective study strategies for online learning
- Finding the time and the location to commit to online learning
- Resources available for students taking online courses
- What to expect in the admissions process
- Options for paying for college
Ready to get started? No registration is necessary. This course is open access and does not contain time limits.
Contact the Admissions Office:
Call: 304-260-4380, ext. 2000