If you wish to take classes without enrolling in a degree program, Blue Ridge CTC courses are designed to enhance your professional skills and personal growth.
Schedule an Admissions Appointment
Contact the Admissions Office:
Call: 304-260-4380, ext. 2000
Apply for Admission
For the time being, we are working remotely. Please help us to process your requests as quickly as possible by completing the online application.
Many of our classes require per-requisites and/or co-requisites. Please submit SAT and/or ACT scores or take the required placement exam for admission. Schedule a testing appointment.
Complete an application:
Please send the application materials to:
Blue Ridge CTC
13650 Apple Harvest Drive
Martinsburg, WV 25403
The Admissions Office will contact you regarding your application and course availability.
Non-Degree Applicants who have previously enrolled may go directly to their BRIDGE accounts to register for upcoming semesters unless the applicant has not registered for more than two consecutive semesters. Anytime a Non-Degree Applicant wishes to become Degree-Seeking, a Degree-Seeking application must be completed.
Considering Online Learning?
Are you considering enrolling in online courses, but intimidated by online learning? Blue Ridge CTC is excited to offer a new course designed to help students ease into a virtual classroom environment. Complete the FREE one-credit course, and learn more about learning online prior to enrolling.
Completers of this course become familiar with the following topics and develop a plan to begin online learning at Blue Ridge CTC:
- Technical requirements for online learning including skills, computer equipment, and other helpful technologies
- Common features of an online classroom
- Expectations for academic skills in an online environment
- Effective study strategies for online learning
- Finding the time and the location to commit to online learning
- Resources available for students taking online courses
- What to expect in the admissions process
- Options for paying for college
Ready to get started? No registration is necessary. This course is open access and does not contain time limits.
Questions or Ready to Enroll? Contact:
304.260.4380 ext 2000