Blue Ridge Community and Technical College offers a variety of employee training solutions, giving businesses the edge they need in today’s economy. Designed to enhance our region’s prosperity and talent pool, our business trainings elevate skills and profitability.
Faculty trainers on the Ridge customize solutions to your unique business goals. Whether you seek policy or strategic plan development, or technical training in mechanical, electrical, or computer technology, our solutions yield proven results. Long-term and short-term training is available on our state-of-the art campus or at your place of business. As an added benefit, college credit is available for all coursework.
Our trainers invigorate employee groups large and small.
Training sessions include, but are not limited to:
- Managing Personalities & Communication Styles
- Time Management
- Conflict Management
- Leading During Turbulent Times
- Supporting, Leading, and Sustaining Change
- Building and Leading Work Teams
- Developing Effective Presentation Skills
- Problem Solving, Brainstorming, and Critical Thinking
- Preventing Harassment and Diversity Awareness
The blueprint for a skilled workforce starts here! Please contact Kim Moss, Director, Customized Training and Workforce Development at 240.329.7022 or email@example.com to discuss your training needs today.