Taking the Test of Essential Academic Skills (TEAS®)
The Test of Essential Academic Skills (TEAS®) is used as part of the admissions process by Nursing and Allied Health schools nationwide. Blue Ridge CTC offers the TEAS ® exam either online or in person. To test online, a computer or laptop with a working camera and audio is required.
The Testing Center administers testing for TEAS® exam approximately 2-3 times a month. Unless otherwise noted on the schedule, the TEAS® exam is given on the 1st and 3rd Friday of every month online and the 3rd Saturday of every month in person. The charge for the online exam is $83.50 and the in person exam is $78.50, payable at the time of registration online.
Online registration is required for the TEAS® exam and all other ATI Nursing exams. For your convenience, testing candidates register for all exams online through RegisterBlast®. RegisterBlast® is a quick, easy and confidential way for all testing candidates to register and confirm an appointment to complete testing. All test candidates must complete the online registration through RegisterBlast® to schedule a test date.
How To Schedule an Exam
- Click on the Schedule Testing link below.
- Select your test from the group.
- Choose your exam.
- Select an exam date and time.
- Enter your personal information.
- Submit payment for any necessary fees. (Note: Testing fees vary based upon exam type)
- Select the Ready to Checkout to confirm your test.
You Must Adhere to Instructor Deadlines
NOTE: Both the TEAS® and all other ATI exams require an ATI account. If you do not have a Username and Password, Contact ATI Customer Service, DO NOT CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT! Customer Service can be reached at 800.667.7531.
– Current Photo Id required.
– Food, beverages & weapons not permitted in the Testing Center.
– Electronic devices & personal items stored in lockers provided.
– Only the exam candidate is allowed in the Testing Center.
– No unsupervised children. Childcare not provided.
– Examinees may not remove notes from the Testing Center.
– Calculators for the ATI TEAS® exam provided on screen.
– No talking permitted during testing.
– Acts of dishonesty reported.