The Testing Center is administering the TEAS exam virtually until further notice. Students should continue to register via RegisterBlast below. There are 5 Testing dates in June 2020. To test, students must have a laptop or computer with a webcam and microphone.
Taking the Test of Essential Academic Skills (TEAS®)
The Test of Essential Academic Skills (TEAS®) is used as part of the admissions process by Nursing and Allied Health schools nationwide. The Testing Center administers testing for TEAS® exam approximately three times a month. Unless otherwise noted on the schedule, the TEAS® exam will be given on the 4th Wednesday of every month and the 3rd Saturday of every month. The charge for the exam is $68.50 payable at the time of registration online.
Online registration is required for the TEAS® exam and all other ATI Nursing exams. For your convenience, testing candidates register for all exams online through RegisterBlast®. RegisterBlast® is a quick, easy and confidential way for all testing candidates to register and confirm an appointment to complete testing. All test candidates must complete the online registration through RegisterBlast® to schedule a test date.
How To Schedule an Exam
- Click on the Schedule Testing link below.
- Select your test from the group.
- Choose your exam.
- Select an exam date and time.
- Enter your personal information.
- Submit payment for any necessary fees. (Note: Testing fees vary based upon exam type)
- Select the Ready to Checkout to confirm your test.
You Must Adhere to Instructor Deadlines
NOTE: Both the TEAS® and all other ATI exams require an ATI account. If you do not have a Username and Password, Contact ATI Customer Service, DO NOT CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT! Customer Service can be reached at 800.667.7531.
– Current Photo Id required.
– Food, beverages & weapons not permitted in the Testing Center.
– Electronic devices & personal items stored in lockers provided.
– Only the exam candidate is allowed in the Testing Center.
– No unsupervised children. Childcare not provided.
– Examinees may not remove notes from the Testing Center.
– Calculators for the ATI TEAS® exam provided on screen.
– No talking permitted during testing.
– Acts of dishonesty reported.