Until further notice, all TEAS exams including previously scheduled are suspended. If you had scheduled or sent an inquiry for TEAS testing you have received information regarding your exam. Any updates on TEAS administrations will be given as they are known.
Thank you for your patience.
Taking the Test of Essential Academic Skills (TEAS®)
The Test of Essential Academic Skills (TEAS®) is used as part of the admissions process by Nursing and Allied Health schools nationwide. The Testing Center administers testing for TEAS® exam approximately three times a month. Unless otherwise noted on the schedule, the TEAS® exam will be given on the 4th Wednesday of every month and the 3rd Saturday of every month. The charge for the exam is $68.50 payable at the time of registration online.
Online registration is required for the TEAS® exam and all other ATI Nursing exams. For your convenience, testing candidates register for all exams online through RegisterBlast®. RegisterBlast® is a quick, easy and confidential way for all testing candidates to register and confirm an appointment to complete testing. All test candidates must complete the online registration through RegisterBlast® to schedule a test date.
How To Schedule an Exam
- Click on the Schedule Testing link below.
- Select your test from the group.
- Choose your exam.
- Select an exam date and time.
- Enter your personal information.
- Submit payment for any necessary fees. (Note: Testing fees vary based upon exam type)
- Select the Ready to Checkout to confirm your test.
You Must Adhere to Instructor Deadlines
NOTE: Both the TEAS® and all other ATI exams require an ATI account. If you do not have a Username and Password, Contact ATI Customer Service, DO NOT CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT! Customer Service can be reached at 800.667.7531.
– Current Photo Id required.
– Food, beverages & weapons not permitted in the Testing Center.
– Electronic devices & personal items stored in lockers provided.
– Only the exam candidate is allowed in the Testing Center.
– No unsupervised children. Childcare not provided.
– Examinees may not remove notes from the Testing Center.
– Calculators for the ATI TEAS® exam provided on screen.
– No talking permitted during testing.
– Acts of dishonesty reported.