Do you have hands-on experience working in a manufacturing setting? Have you trained team members and ready to make training a career? Are you ready for a stable schedule with work/life balance? Blue Ridge Community and Technical College is seeking team members to join the Advanced Manufacturing Instructional Specialist faculty to deliver state of the art manufacturing training for our business and industry partners.
Qualified candidates have any/all of the following:
- Industrial experience of least 3 years
- Any industry certifications (Journeyman, Master Electrician, Siemens, Allen-Bradley, robotics, or instrumentation equipment certifications are desirable).
- Training experience (on the job or educational setting preferred)
- Robotics and/or Instrumentation
- Electricity/PLC of least 3 years
- Mechanical Experience
Also seeking: Do you have a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Engineering Education, or any other STEM field? Then apply to become one of the dynamic Advanced Manufacturing Faculty members! Qualified candidates need the qualifications listed above along with teaching experience preferred. Salary scale is competitive to current industry standards.
Full and Part time positions available. Position open until filled.
CLICK HERE to review the position and apply for Advanced Manufacturing Instructional Specialist.
CLICK HERE to review the position and apply for Advanced Manufacturing and Mechatronics Faculty.
For more information or application assistance:
Associate Dean of Advanced Manufacturing
304.260.4380 ext 3414
<EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disb>
Need More Information?
Complete the form below to be contacted directly.