The President of the Blue Ridge Community and Technical College wants each and every student to receive a quality education. Should you, the student, wish to file a complaint with the President, please adhere to the following format:
- All complaints must be in writing. Any verbal complaint will not be considered official. Email or USPS mail is appropriate.
- Complaints must contain the student identification number and full name.
- Full contact information of the complainant.
- Full disclosure of issue, including any documentation as appropriate.
- Complaints pertaining to a grade appeal must follow the Grade Appeal Process found in the Student Handbook.
- Complaints pertaining to a Title IX violation must follow the Title IX established form.
- All official written complaints are investigated. Amenity is preserved only when appropriate.
- The College has a zero tolerance policy for retaliation.
- Complaints will be handled in a timely fashion. Contact with the complainant will be made the following business day after receipt of the official complaint.