Are you currently employed at a company located in West Virginia? If so, then you may qualify for IN STATE tuition. Dr. Peter G. Checkovich created a special tuition program for students living out of state, but working for a West Virginia business. His new program, “West Virginia Employees Scholarship” will waive the out of state cost for those eligible students.
Note: This is a Blue Ridge CTC program only.
To become a West Virginia Employee Scholar, you must meet the following conditions:
1. Be a graduate of an accredited High School, or GED/TASC program.
2. Be actively employed by a business operating in West Virginia.
3. Have active employment verified from a qualified business for a period of at least 1 year.
4. Complete admissions application and submit transcripts, as requested.
5. Be an out-of-state resident working within the state of West Virginia
6. Complete scholarship application and submit all relevant employment documents.
To access the full application and review the requirements, Click Here.