Commit to Your Career
Our course includes the 2017 SHRM Learning System
SHRM’s global HR credentials, SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP, offer growth, advancement and recognition. These credentials are based on extensive global research involving employers, academics, and practicing HR professionals at all levels to ensure they maintain an industry-leading level of excellence and relevance in this ever-evolving profession.
By becoming SHTRM certified, you prove your knowledge, competency and value to colleagues and to employers looking for a competitive edge in today’s global economy. Wherever your career takes you, your SHRM certification will define you as an HR expert and leader.
This intensive program combines expert instruction with the 2017 SHRM Learning System®, so you will learn faster, retain more knowledge and stay on track for success on the exam.
|Certification and Product
Testing Windows and Deadlines
Download Certification Handbook
SHRM Learning System
|Have a question or prefer
to speak to a person?
Call Pat Hubbard, 304.725.7104
Or Email, email@example.com
Why Enroll in Our Course?
Offered in partnership with the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM), the curriculum provided in the 2017 SHRM Learning System is designed by global subject matter experts and covers the entire SHRM Body of Competency and Knowledge™ (SHRM BoCK™). Throughout the program HR professionals are encouraged to acquire the Competencies and Knowledge they’ll need to effectively perform their jobs and achieve career success. Our course is designed to help you learn and retain the material effectively and efficiently by combining the best exam preparation system with expert instruction and peer discussion.
Blue Ridge CTC‘s program offers you a preparation course to help meet your needs and increase your success on the SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP exams.
Benefits To You
You’ll benefit from:
Benefits to Your Employer
Certification benefits your entire organization:
Our certification preparation course is designed primarily for individuals seeking SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP certification. Certification is a great choice for HR professionals who want to:
- Increase their knowledge
- Advance their skills
- Earn recognition from the global community
Advance your career. If you’re not interested in certification but want to improve your HR skills, this course provides a comprehensive and accelerated option for professional development. Participants gain a generalist viewpoint, refresh key ideas and concepts, strengthen their understanding of core behavior and technical competencies and increase productivity in the workplace.
Blue Ridge CTC courses are specifically tailored to meet the needs of adult learners. Courses are taught by SHRM-certified instructors experienced in the HR field. Students will be expected to complete all assigned readings, and activities prior to each class.
Spring 2017 – Register By January 18, 2017
Classroom Sessions Include:
- A high-level review of course material
- Interactive discussions and learning activities focused on the practical application of HR competencies and knowledge
- Sample assessment questions
- Study and test taking tips
Dates: February 1 – April 20, 2017
Day/Time: Wednesdays; 6-9 pm
Location: Main Campus
Course Fees: Investment: $998
EPSHRM Members: $950 (contact 304.725.7104 for code)
As an official SHRM Education Partner, we are able to build our course on the SHRM Learning System, giving you access to the most comprehensive, effective and up-to-date exam preparation tools available. The 2017 SHRM Learning System delivers:
- EFFECTIVE AND PROVEN RESULTS. Candidates who use the SHRM Learning System consistently beat the average exam pass rate.
- ONE SOURCE FOR KNOWLEDGE AND APPLICATION. All the study tools you need to understand, apply and engage with behavioral competencies and HR knowledge.
- CURRENT AND RELEVANT CONTENT. The SHRM Learning System has been updated to align with the 2017 SHRM BoCK, the defined standard for knowledge and competencies required of HR professionals around the world.
- CONVENIENT 24/7 ONLINE ACCESS to your study tools from any mobile device, tablet, or computer.
The SHRM Learning System is comprised of four modules of study based on the SHRM BoCK:
- NOTE: THIS FORM DOES NOT COMPLETE REGISTRATION