Discover new ways to use technology to support teaching and learning in your classroom at EdTech 2018! This two-day event is designed to help educators from Pre-K through higher education find new tools and techniques to make teaching more interactive and to complete tasks more efficiently using the latest technologies. With the ever-changing landscape of educational technology, attend EdTech 2018 to stay up to date and get fresh ideas for the upcoming school year.
The event includes a keynote address each day during the lunch hour (all-day refreshments and hot lunch included in the registration fee!) as well as break-out sessions in the morning and afternoon so you can choose topics best-suited to your needs and teaching style. Free wifi is available, so bring your device to follow along or give things a try right away!
Who Should Attend
Educators from all teaching fields and grade levels including
- Higher education
- Business and industry trainers
- Teacher candidates
Why Should You Attend
Don’t miss the excellent opportunity to discover new tools and new ways that technology can support your teaching goals. There are so many new trends and advancements that you can take advantage of to enhance your instruction or make administrative tasks simpler and faster – find out how at EdTech 2018! In addition to the new information you will take away, other benefits include
- An affordable registration fee that includes all-day refreshments and hot lunch each day,
- CEUs or college credit toward your license or re-certification,
- An opportunity to network with other regional trainers and educators,
- Keynote addresses from representatives of the West Virginia Department of Education and the West Virginia Library Commission, and
- Daily prizes and give-aways to support you professionally!
Ready to Register?