In the Registrar’s office, we assist with transcript requests, course changes, transferring information, and all things related to your academic records. For questions or assistance, always feel free to contact us at 304-260-4380.
Registering, adding or dropping classes, and requesting a unofficial transcript is easy, thanks to our web-based system, BRIDGE. Visit the BRIDGE link on the homepage, and your USER ID (C number) and PIN Number to get started!
- Transcript Request (See Below)
- Graduation Application and Date Change
- Admissions and Credits Petitions
- Academic Forgiveness
- Course Change Form
- Enrollment Verification
- Academic and Personal Information Change
- Transfer Approval
- EDGE Transcript Request Form
OFFICIAL ACADEMIC TRANSCRIPT REQUEST – ONLINE
Transcripts can be ordered via the Web 24/7 through the National Student Clearinghouse. You can place as many orders as you like in one session using any major credit card. Your card will only be charged after your order has been completed. Order updates are available via mobile text message and will also be emailed to you. You can also track your order online using your email address and order number.
Students ordering transcripts via the National Student Clearinghouse, who have designated campus pick up, should wait for a call to ensure transcript availability prior to attempting to retrieve the requested transcript. Any financial obligations to the college, on behalf of the student, must be satisfied before transcripts will be released.
Transcript Ordering, a service of the National Student Clearinghouse, offers a fast, simple and secure way to order copies of your transcript via the Web.
- Go to the National Student Clearinghouse website at http://www.studentclearinghouse.org/.
- Click on ‘Order-Track-Verify.’ It is the only Orange button on the screen.
- Click on ‘Order or Track a Transcript.’
- Choose ‘Blue Ridge Community and Technical College’ from the drop down box.
- Click on ‘Submit.’
- Review the transcript ordering information and at the bottom on the page click on ‘Start.’
- Enter your personal information (Name, Date of Birth, Student ID Number, Social Security Number, Phone Number, and Email), then click ‘Next.’
- Enter your contact information (Street Address, City, State, Zip). Enter your enrollment information (when you attended Blue Ridge CTC and if you earned a degree) then click ‘Next.’
- Enter what type of establishment the transcript is being sent to (this could be another college or university, a test center, a business, or yourself). Choose the reason for sending the transcript from the drop down box and click on ‘Next.’
- You will choose the school or organization from the available drop down boxes. If the choice is not listed, scroll all the way to the bottom and choose ‘Not in List.’
- Choose the Purpose of the transcript from the drop down box.
- Choose a delivery method (Electronic PDF, Pick Up, Mail). Based on the choice you will receive a different set of options. Enter the information for the recipient (make sure you check the box confirming your delivery options and choose your number of copies).
- If you have additional documents such as required forms to be submitted, upload them here.
- Select a processing option. You can choose to have it send now or after grades are posted and graduates are certified for the current semester. (If you just completed courses make sure everything is up to date on Bridge BEFORE choosing the NOW option).
- If you have additional recipients, you can enter them here or click on ‘Next’ to continue.
- Confirm your order information and you can opt to receive text messages in addition to emails notifying you of the progress. Click on ‘Check Out.’
- Click ‘OK’ to proceed.
- Enter your credit card information and billing address then click on ‘Pay With Your Credit Card.’
- Make sure you sign the Consent Form electronically to complete processing.
- You will receive email and/or text notifications as your transcript order progresses.
Transcript Ordering complies with all published guidelines of the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), which protects students’ privacy rights in their education records.
OFFICIAL ACADEMIC TRANSCRIPT REQUEST – PAPER
If you need to request an official copy of your transcript, you will need to download a Transcript Request form, found under resources on this page. Transcripts are released only upon written request from the student with the student’s signature and printed name plainly shown. E-mail requests cannot be accepted.
Be sure to include your name, all previous names, addresses, phone numbers, student ID number (or social security number if you can’t remember your C number), dates of attendance, and graduation date (if applicable) on the request.
Include the complete address to which the transcript should be sent.
Each transcript request is $10. A check should be made out to Blue Ridge CTC. Please do not send cash.
Regular transcripts require a minimum of three working days for processing.
Send completed transcript request and payment ($10 per transcript) to the Office of the Registrar by mailing or faxing your complete form to:
Office of the Registrar
Blue Ridge CTC
13650 Apple Harvest Drive
Martinsburg, WV 25403
To pay with debit/credit visit, http://www.blueridgectc.edu/current-students/online-payment/
If a class is full or closed a student has the option to waitlist themselves in the registration screen in their Bridge account. Once you are notified the class is full or closed, choose waitlist from the drop down menu. A maximum of 10 students can be waitlisted for a class. At such a time when a seat becomes available in a course, the first student on the waitlist will be notified via their BRCTC email and they will then have 24 hours to register for the class in their Bridge account. Once the 24 hour time expires and the student has taken no action in Bridge they will forfeit their place on the waitlist and seat becomes available to the next student on the waitlist.