Mission: At the Office of Career Services, we support the overall mission of Blue Ridge CTC by designing, implementing and managing services which increase the employability of our students.
Vision: Blue Ridge CTC students and alumni are prepared with the necessary job-seeking skills to secure employment. Career Services becomes a resource for employers to meet our students.
- Assist students and alumni in finding successful careers.
- Assist employers with their hiring needs.
- Provide career guidance and information.
- Support faculty and program coordinators in providing professional development.
Our services include:
- cover letter and resume assistance
- resume-building techniques and workshops
- mock interviews
- job search assistance
- career fair
- and much more!
To assist students with job placement in today’s competitive market, we work with area organizations to develop job opportunities. Additionally, we offer College Central, a free service for students to search for job opportunities and post resumes for employers to review. We also offer vocational assessments, which enables students to explore other fields of study/job markets.
Please review our brochures and procedures for an outline of student and employer services:
Career Services Student Brochure
Your future starts here! Call Career Services or stop by today.