Regional recruiters are seeking students like you. Review their positions on our job board below. RECRUITERS AND HIRING MANAGERS – Click here to post a position on our job board.
Please apply online at http://www.horizongoodwill.org/careers.
The Sales Clerk will provide customer service, sales, merchandising, pricing, maintenance, display, and related paperwork including using a cash register.
- One year retail sales experience preferred.
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including days, nights, weekends and holidays.
Unit Processors are responsible for meeting the production goals of the store. They are responsible for pre-sorting, quality sorting, hanging and tagging of product going to the store floor for sale. Unit Processors are responsible for training and supervising trainees assigned to the processing area.
- At least one year of work experience preferred.
- Ability to visually determine flaws in textiles being sorted.
- Ability to distinguish colors and know left from right.
- Must be able to lift, push, and pull up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to stand, walk, lift and bend over for long periods of time.
The Truck Driver is responsible for the delivery of materials from one branch location to another and for conducting the pick-up of donated items from residential/businesses throughout the corporate territory.
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- CDL license or at least one year commercial driving experience.
- Strong communication skills - both oral and written.
- Capable of lifting up to seventy-five (75) lbs. always using lifting belt correctly for injury prevention.
- Able to move up and down stairs/ladders without difficulty.
- Capable of working on feet for extended periods of time.
Knowledge of performing minor upkeep on all vehicles.
The Hanger is responsible for hanging all donated textiles in preparation for display in a retail store. This is a weekend position that will be required to report to work on Saturdays and Sundays from 8:00am – 6:00pm.
- Must be available to work on Saturdays and Sundays.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
- Ability to follow oral instructions.