Regional recruiters are seeking students like you. Review their positions on our job board below. RECRUITERS AND HIRING MANAGERS – Click here to post a position on our job board.
Logoplaste is currently seeking to recruit a Quality Technician , to join one of our Teams in Martinsburg, WV.
Reporting to: Quality Manager
The Quality Technician will provide focused, hands on quality support and expertise for all plant related quality issues.
Key Tasks & Activities...
- Maintain all quality control procedures and policies
- Provide hands on quality support and guidance to all staff
- Ensure product meets customer specifications and expectations
- Complete quality checks and supply quality support to all levels of the business
- Assist in processing data for SAP and reporting monthly KPI information
- Assist with maintaining the Integrated Management System (IMS)
- Statistically analyse quality data/results to facilitate problem solving
- Create customer COA’s
- Investigate and assist in determining the root cause and corrective actions for customer complaints
- Close out actions from internal and external audits
- Conduct training if needed
- Organize trials for new products
- Support and drive continuous improvement throughout the plant
- Coordinate and participate in rework activity
- Manage raw material COA’s
- Other duties as assigned by manager
Who we are looking for...
Background and Experience
- Recognized academic or professional qualification
- Should be able to demonstrate strong experience in quality assurance and process improvement
- Manufacturing experience in EBM industry in a quality role
- Food Safety Certification (ISO 22000, ISO 22000-4, FSSC)
- Knowledge of Quality Management Systems such as TQM, 6-Sigma and EHS Standards
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel
- Ability to handle changing priorities
- Ability to work independently or within a team
- Proactive and creative problem solver with proven ability to multitask and manage deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Logoplaste offers an excellent benefits package with genuine career development opportunities.Follow us on LinkedIn
Job Type: Full-time