Regional recruiters are seeking students like you. Review their positions on our job board below. RECRUITERS AND HIRING MANAGERS – Click here to post a position on our job board.
Good Life is a Medicaid Intellectual Disability Waiver funded program licensed by the Department of Behavioral Health & Developmental Services (DBHDS) supporting people with Intellectual Disabilities in the community. Good Life provides excellent Residential, Day Program, and Recreational opportunities for our clientele.
Good Life Corporation (GLC) supports people with intellectual disability in New Market, Virginia. We are seeking compassionate, flexible and trainable individuals for full- and part-time positions in our group homes! We currently have awake overnight, evenings, and split shifts available. All positions require working 12-hour shifts every other weekend.
Awake Overnight : 10:00p-8:00a or 11:00p-9:00a (10 hour shifts)
Evenings: Shifts as early as 2:00p and as late as 11:00p
Split Shift: 7a-9a and returning for 2pm-7pm
Direct Care Staff Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensures general safety
- Assists with routines and personal care
- Encourages and guides people to be involved in their community and be as independent as possible.
Direct Care Staff Qualifications:
- High school diploma/GED
- Clean Drivers License
- Clean criminal background
- Child abuse registry check
- Acceptable driving record
Full time employees are eligible for the following Benefits:
- Full medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Short/long-term disability and life insurance after 60 days
- Full time staff are also eligible for paid time off after probationary period
Full-time/Part-time Call Rachel at (540) 740-4688, email resume to Rachel@goodlifecorp.us, apply in person at 178 Early Street (Lower Level), New Market, VA 22844 or visit our website at goodlifecorp.us to submit an application.