Regional recruiters are seeking students like you. Review their positions on our job board below. RECRUITERS AND HIRING MANAGERS – Click here to post a position on our job board.
Responsible for a variety of duties aimed at providing client services such as receiving, paying out, and keeping an accurate record of all monies involved in paying and receiving transactions. Also responsible for proactively recognizing additional financial needs of clients and referring them to other Branch personnel as required.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide professional client service which includes but is not limited to performing accurate transactions, greeting the client, smiling, using the client's name during the transaction, and thanking each client for his or her business. Refers clients to other Branch personnel as needed.
- Performing the basic transactions of paying and receiving teller transactions such as accepting deposits and loan payments, verifying cash and endorsements, cashing checks within approved limits and obtaining further authorization when necessary, issuing money orders, cashier’s checks, and redeeming savings bonds. Will also be able to move bags of coin weighing up to 50 lbs. to and from vault utilizing carts or dollies.
- Preparing individual daily balance of teller cash transactions as well as other reports as necessary. Demonstrates accuracy in balancing (80% in balance on a monthly basis).
- Performing more complex transactions (with assistance as necessary) such as:
- Coupon Collection
- Issuing Official Checks
- Large Commercial Deposits
- Close Out Transactions
- Cash Advances
- Will be, at the discretion and direction of the Operations Officer, responsible for collecting his or her own cash items.
- Will be available to work hours of operation of MVB to include opening, closing, and a Saturday rotation schedule.
- Handling a proportionate volume of work based on branch demands.
- Maintain a favorable working relationship with all other company employees to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious working climate that will be conducive to maximum employee morale, productivity and efficiency/effectiveness.
- Successfully complete teller training in required time frame
- Demonstrated ability to read, follow written instructions and accurately complete written reports
- Excellent interpersonal skills
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or equivalent education and related training.
- Ability to use office machines and perform basic mathematical functions
- Demonstrate ability in client service and team support
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement:
It is the policy of MVB Financial Corp. (MVB) to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital status, citizenship, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. MVB prohibits any such discrimination or harassment.
Job Type: Part-time
- client service: 1 year
- Cash Handling: 1 year
- Inwood, WV
Click the link for more information and how to apply: