Welcome to the Blue Ridge Community & Technical College Employee Training and Development page!
NEOGOV Student Employment Supervisor Job Aid
PIQ Training Handout
The Supervisor’s Guide to Student Employment
The Supervisor’s Guide to Successful Interviewing
Title IX Training
Training Attendance Sheet
“The Respectful Workplace” and “The Supervisor’s Guide to a Respectful Workplace” training has been moved to the BlackBoard HR Training Community.
KRONOS TRAINING MATERIALS AND IMPORTANT INFORMATION
The first bi-weekly pay date was Friday, June 10, 2016 for the pay period beginning Saturday, May 14, 2016 (go-live date).
Noteworthy pay and deduction changes:
- Stipends for Fiscal Year 2017 (July 1, 2016 – June 30, 2017) and thereafter will be paid biweekly as opposed to last pay of the month. Cell. phone reimbursements transitioned to bi-weekly reimbursements beginning July 1st.
- 9-month faculty pay dates are now biweekly.
- HR/Payroll will afford the opportunity for less than 12-month salaried, exempt employees to “spread their pay” over a full year through a qualified deferred compensation mechanism for appointment periods beginning on or after July 1, 2017. The go-live date did not afford this opportunity for fiscal year 2017. More details will be provided to those eligible on how to opt-in.
- Benefit deductions are less per pay period because of the increase in pay periods for a year.
- FMBC will continue to deduct premiums based on the number of pays an employee receives for their appointment period.
- Standard LTD and AFLAC participants: deductions are now divided amongst 26 pays.
- Deduction and contribution amounts, such as for TIAA retirement, will be less per paycheck since there are now 26 pays in a year as opposed to 24 pays.
Employees are to utilize KRONOS exclusively for recording time and requesting leave.
Supervisor of Exempt Employees ONLY
Supervisor of Non-exempt Employees
Salaried (Exempt) Employees
Hourly (Non-Exempt) Employees
Job Aids, Instructions & Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Accessing 2016 W-2(s)
Biweekly Pay FAQs
Creating a Desktop Shortcut for MyApps-KRONOS
Go-Live Memo from wvOASIS 4.25.16
KRONOS Log-in Instructions
myApps Registration Instructions
Pay Estimator Application
Pay Stubs within wvOASIS ESS
Viewing Issued Checks-Advices within wvOASIS ESS
Viewing and Downloading Your Paycheck in ESS Video
2016 Pay and Holiday Calendar
For more information regarding employee training and development, please contact Megan Stoner in the Office of Human Resources.