Welcome to the Blue Ridge Community & Technical College Employee Training and Development page!
NEOGOV Student Employment Supervisor Job Aid
PIQ Training Handout
The Supervisor’s Guide to Student Employment
The Supervisor’s Guide to Successful Interviewing
Title IX Training
Training Attendance Sheet
“The Respectful Workplace” and “The Supervisor’s Guide to a Respectful Workplace” training has been moved to the BlackBoard HR Training Community.
KRONOS TRAINING MATERIALS AND IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Parallel – Begins Saturday, April 2, 2016
Go-Live – Begins Saturday, May 14, 2016
For most employees, the first biweekly pay date will be Friday, June 10, 2016 for the pay period beginning Saturday, May 14, 2016 (go-live date).
Noteworthy pay changes:
- The final semimonthly pay period ends Wednesday, May 11, 2016. Hourly (non-exempt) employees will have their time and leave for Thursday, May 12 and Friday, May 13 added to the May 31st paycheck. This time and leave information will be pulled from Replicon. The time and leave system of record will be KRONOS beginning Saturday, May 14th and thus Replicon will no longer be available for timestamping or leave requests.
- Stipends for Fiscal Year 2017 (July 1, 2016 – June 30, 2017) and thereafter will be paid biweekly as opposed to last pay of the month. Stipends for the current fiscal year will continue to be paid with the last pay of each month during May and June.
- 9-month faculty employee pay dates will not be impacted for the current appointment period/fiscal year. However, next academic/fiscal year appointments will be paid biweekly.
- Adjunct appointments for the Spring semester will have a final pay date of June 10, 2016. The final pay date was previously stated as June 15, 2016 on appointment letters before the go-live date was announced. The pay amount will not be impacted.
- HR/Payroll will afford the opportunity for less than 12-month salaried, exempt employees to “spread their pay” over a full year through a qualified deferred compensation mechanism for appointment periods beginning on or after July 1, 2017. The go-live date did not afford this opportunity for next year. More details will be provided to those eligible on how to opt-in.
HR will communicate when to begin using KRONOS to request leave (annual, sick, COMP) on or around May 14, 2016.
Supervisor of Exempt Employees ONLY
Supervisor of Non-exempt Employees
Salaried (Exempt) Employees
Hourly (Non-Exempt) Employees
Job Aids, Instructions & Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
For more information regarding employee training and development, please contact Brandon Ledbetter in the Office of Human Resources.